Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - Welcome To Personal Site


First of all I am Muslim. Believe ALLAH and Hazrat Mahammad (S) is last Massager Of ALLAH.This probably has become a habit now. Sunday afternoon posts. There is something comforting about it (though it doesn’t fetch many comments). Today I am going to write something about me. True, 2016 I Completed BSc engineering (about 100 days to go for the exam *sigh), but well I am not really into the idea of working as one.  I am doing it because otherwise I will be wasted my time with BSc alone. Of course, not that formal education is going to turn me into Bill Gates.I used to be left to my own devices. In a world of “big kids” and adults, I usually found day dreaming and imagining more fun. Superman and Spider-man were never my favorites, simple because they had too much to do with humans. I preferred my own characters and turned even the most mundane object into something awesome.Somehow I have always felt more comfortable, in my own world. People who know the gregarious me , will be surprised. After all, I keep making friends (and ‘enemies’ so to speak) all the time. But behind that there is that love for being in my own world.And I used to be shy (The change probably came during the summer of 2008 and of course blogging, but more about it later)- I couldn’t stand being blindfolded(those games at kiddy parties) or being too far away from people I knew. There is a gap of six years between me and my Grandma, so that probably, added my preference for playing alone.We have a swing at home. And I have never fell down from a swing. For others it might be horses and ponies, for me it is swings.

At a glance my Educational Background

The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh

  • BSc-In- Mechanical Engineering, 2016
  • Associate Member Of IEB.

Dhaka Polytechnic Institute

  • Diploma-In-Automobile Engineering, 2010
  • Associate Member Of IDEB. 

Baghabari High School

  • S.S.C, 2006
  • Science Section

Popular posts from this blog

Wellcome to Nipun's Zone