Wellcome to Nipun's Zone

Hey I'm nIpUn KhAn..!! read out U'll Knw abt me.I things u'll get what do u want?Please Read attentively and Carefully.After Read out please say thank you.

Name: Mohammad Nipun Khan. Birthday: 16th of June. Born in: "in at home delivery room" in Kolkata. But live in Bangladesh.Because Bangladesh is my fatherland India is my motherland. Hight 5'' 6 inch. Shoe size: 10, Face size:circle.Hand size:18 inch,Hair : Black.Eye :Black.Body Size:35 inch.Mind Fresh.
Studied:
  • Kindergarten: another school in Faridpur till 2nd standard
  • School :Dhaka Mition High School (Till 10th standard)
  • Semi Universuty : Dhaka Polytechnic Institute (Diploma-in-engineering)
  • University :Dhaka University Engineering & Tecnology.(BSc Engneering)
My LiFE :
It just happened. My First year of duet then. but i have my goal set on filmmaking. Two weeks back I asked for it n he agreed right then !Everyone apart from my family thought it was da dumbest mistake i made but dat became da turning point of my life..Food: a gravy dish of 'beans n brinjals' my Maa cooks.Drink: Coffee, Tea, Energy Drink,not drink alcohol, mostly like hot tea with cake water.Favourite Cartoon : 'Tom & jerry' Haturi, Pokeman, Goust meta dos etc.Author(s): Gabrielle Garcia Marquez.Ultimate Aphrodisiac: A good cinema & a good workout in the gym.Holiday destination: My hometown & Kolkata.Like to Journey one place to another place.

BelieVes:'I always try to understand other mind position.and what he/she want?because everyman should good behavior friends ,family and unknown person.There is no such thing as Talent.People fit in the right subject, right character, right place, right time and in a right state of mind.'Situations are never difficult. It is da worry we have about how to deal with them, which makes it look difficult.

My sTyle:
I constantly change my style, yet I think the uncombed gelled look is a great fashion statement.Who matters the most to My lyf : My Maa..always i Believe in Allah?: I never used to. but now i don't think about it nymore.always change my fashion style.i feel good when change my dress's style.Don't like to still oldstyle.

Others:

I'm a cinemawholic...big tym !!!I love travelling by Airplane!!!I lyk to do workout everyday! For about an hour to and hour and a half.I have immense willpower, it's very strong. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs. I think there are cooler ways to die.I am eccentric, easygoing & Friendly !! lolz !! What do u think ???thank u so much to read abt me...Thank you very much !!!Love U !! :-*See you agine

Popular posts from this blog

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - Welcome To Personal Site